2018 MAXVILLE FAIR FUN HORSE SHOW
Saturday, June 23, 2018
Starting at 9:00am
Registration Open at 8:00am
Co-Chairpersons Ingrid Bill email@example.com
Christine Estermann firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary-Treasurer Kasey Young email@example.com
Prize Manager Lyndsey McIntosh firstname.lastname@example.org
Announcer Shari Joanisse
SEND ENTRIES TO: Maxville Vet Clinic
OR Kasey Young, Box 66, 24 Spring Street, Maxville ON K0C 1T0
Tele #: 613-859-7498 Fax #: 613-527-1333
AUTHORIZATION AND DOCUMENTATION
All Junior riders must have FULLY COMPLETED entry forms including PARENT/GUARDIAN SIGNATURE or they will NOT be permitted to show.
Equine Infectious Anemia/Coggins Test: While not mandatory, the Committee strongly recommends that every horse is tested annually for Equine Infectious Anemia (EIA). In case of a local outbreak at the time of the show, the horse show management reserve the right to deny entrance to any horse without proof of current negative Coggins test.
*** Both Owner and Rider must have PROOF OF EQUINE INSURANCE. Photocopies of such are required for all entry forms.
No refunds if class cancelled or for judge dismissal.
Prize money will be halved if less than 5 entries per class.
Prize money will be handed out on the day of the show.
There will be no reimbursement to gate admission.
“Best Effort” ribbons for all classes except Leadline Classes.
There are no stalls available at the Maxville Fairgrounds.
First Aid Responders will be on site.
1. In general, EQUINE CANADA rules will apply. Show management reserves the right to alter any rule to ensure a FUN and smooth horse show for all.
2. All riders must wear ASTM Approved Equestrian helmet AND suitable footwear while mounted AT ALL TIMES.
3. No interference with, or complaints to the judge will be permitted. Feedback, positive or negative, must be directed to the chairperson.
4. Jumps will not be altered for ponies.
5. No cross entries between Walk-Trot and Walk-Trot-Canter classes.
6. There will be no switching of rider/horse combinations in any class, unless Secretary is notified in advance.
ATTENTION PARENTS, COACHES and RIDERS !
We would like to remind everyone that your Maxville Fair Fun Horse Show Committee is comprised of VOLUNTEERS. Please keep this in mind when you prepare and submit your entries. It is unrealistic for the Show Secretary to prepare Class Lists for the Office/Announcer/Judge/Whipper-In and Organizers when incomplete entries are submitted. Please ensure entries have the proper signatures and documentation.
It is also expected that our VOLUNTEERS be treated cordially and with respect.
REMEMBER, A SMILE AND A THANK YOU GO A LONG WAY !
HAVE A “FUN” SHOW !
Fun Horse Show